Time for a quick snack?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just one two three questions.

Why?
Should it be allowed to be a recognised record?
Surely this can only happen in America?

It's not big and it's not clever.....

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 5302375, member: 259"]Funny how the winners of these eating contests are often pretty wiry.[/QUOTE]

Bulemic ?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I once worked with someone who did competitive beer drinking ... Seriously, as in 20 pints in a few minutes!

I told him that I didn't believe it. Anybody who did that would be dead from alcohol poisoning within an hour. He looked at me as if I were completely stupid ...

"You don't keep the bloody beer down for long, you fool - that's what the big bucket is for. They make sure you hold it in for 1 minute and then you run off stage and throw it all back up into the bucket!"

Oh, that's okay then ... :wacko:

(I did suggest to him that it wasn't big and it wasn't clever. In fact, I said that it was disgusting, and that he was an idiot!)

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
"You don't keep the bloody beer down for long, you fool - that's what the big bucket is for. They make sure you hold it in for 1 minute and then you run off stage and throw it all back up into the bucket!"

Sponsored by (and supplier of) Carlsberg :tongue:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Just one two three questions.

Why?
Should it be allowed to be a recognised record?
Surely this can only happen in America?

It's not big and it's not clever.....
It wont be an official Guiness record, they dont sanction dangerous endurance type records anymore.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Thats a mere pre breakfast appetiser for a labrador.
I saw a dog the size of a pony the other day. I was gobsmacked at how big it was. It took me a while to work out that it was probably a cross between a black labrador and a bull mastiff! :eek: I reckon that could have knocked back the 'quick snack' in a couple of minutes ...

Top Bottom