"Time for Action". Dead?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Can I take it that the idea of making a short video with regards the passing of lorries on the left is dead.

Finally got a haulage company that is interested in what we were trying to do, but would like to know more before committing themselves to the video. We had at one stage a number of people, on here, willing to help. Where we fell down/failed was in getting the lorry.

Now that we have a company expressing interest, has the spirit for the making of the video died on here?

Can I take it that the idea of making a short video with regards the passing of lorries on the left is dead.

Finally got a haulage company that is interested in what we were trying to do, but would like to know more before committing themselves to the video. We had at one stage a number of people, on here, willing to help. Where we fell down/failed was in getting the lorry.

Now that we have a company expressing interest, has the spirit for the making of the video died on here?

I've PM'ed you classic33. I'm not sure. I think the momentum has certainly been lost, and I know at least one person who was willing to help that isn't on here any more. I have a feeling that we would need to start from scratch getting volunteers (I know my time is more limited these days).

I still have the donated funds, and if there was a useful way of spending that (even if it was just a donantion to the CTC defence fund) then I could do that.

What do others think?

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
I posted the question on here because I didn't have the e-mail addressses of all who had posted on the subject. I was hoping that a few more of those who did post in favour of it would comment.

Will be contacting the person within the company today. Explain what it is/was we were wanting from the video & I'll let you know what happens tonight

Top Bottom