1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time is GMT not BST

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by robgul, 16 Jul 2007.

1. robgul

robgul Guru

Post timings etc are an hour behind actual time .... only a minor issue but attention to detail is important!

(BTW, great forum, keep up the good work)

Rob

2. Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

I'm a GMT+1, too. :eek:

3. Pete

Pete Guest

I think you've already explained how to get around this, but just in case not everyone's understood ... go to your profile and set your timezone to "GMT+1". Done.

I suppose, with my astro hat, I'm always thinking in a timezone different to that I'm actually in. Part of the habit... :blush:

[edit] just realised: it only works when logged in. Come here as a guest, the times are still obstinately set to GMT. This is something that perhaps would be worth fixing?

4. OP
    OP
    robgul

robgul Guru

I understand the Profile reset option - but it will then have to be changed back at the end of October ... that's a cure, not prevention.

Being pedantic, isn't it the Board that should be at the correct time for territory?

Rob

5. Shaun

Shaun Founder Staff Member

Hi,

You're right, it is wrong on the board, but so far I haven't managed to find a fix.

I'll put it on the to-do list, however since I'm migrating the forums over to vBulletin shortly it might just have to wait until then :eek:

Cheers,
    Shaun