Time is GMT not BST

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robgul

Legendary Member
Post timings etc are an hour behind actual time .... only a minor issue but attention to detail is important!

(BTW, great forum, keep up the good work)

Rob

Mr Phoebus

I'm a GMT+1, too. :eek:

Pete

Mr Phoebus said:
I'm a GMT+1, too. :eek:
I think you've already explained how to get around this, but just in case not everyone's understood ... go to your profile and set your timezone to "GMT+1". Done.

I suppose, with my astro hat, I'm always thinking in a timezone different to that I'm actually in. Part of the habit... :blush:

[edit] just realised: it only works when logged in. Come here as a guest, the times are still obstinately set to GMT. This is something that perhaps would be worth fixing?

OP
OP
robgul

robgul

Legendary Member
I understand the Profile reset option - but it will then have to be changed back at the end of October ... that's a cure, not prevention.

Being pedantic, isn't it the Board that should be at the correct time for territory?

Rob

Shaun

Founder
Hi,

You're right, it is wrong on the board, but so far I haven't managed to find a fix.

I'll put it on the to-do list, however since I'm migrating the forums over to vBulletin shortly it might just have to wait until then :eek:

Cheers,
Shaun

Top Bottom