time machine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

supersixone

My bike is a time machine I start my rides as a 58 year old grump then iam 11 years old again no bills no taxes and what fool invented work iam jack Hawkins on the compass rose roaming the Atlantic looking for fritz my mate is called that on account of his pudding basin haircut if it rains that makes you feel you are on that open bridge except no Donald sinden to hand you a mug of cocoa then it's a race home for doctor who Tom baker hopefully he can bash up them dastardly cyberman whom walk funny
Ahhhhh fish fingers for tea glory days

Slick

Guru
I reckon I need a bit more than my bike to take me back to childhood but I do love it but more for the peace it brings me and the opportunity to stop and just enjoy.

That said, Donald Sinden handing me a mug of cocoa after a cold wet commute ride would be ace. ^_^

OP
OP
S

supersixone

Iam not the only then jolly good show old man
And not forgetting lashings of ginger beer

sleuthey

Legendary Member
D04D1E40-FDB8-4C5F-A1C8-3EEF8C4B12A3.jpeg

D

Deleted member 26715

My bike is a time machine I start my rides as a 58 year old grump then iam 11 years old again no bills no taxes and what fool invented work iam jack Hawkins on the compass rose roaming the Atlantic looking for fritz my mate is called that on account of his pudding basin haircut if it rains that makes you feel you are on that open bridge except no Donald sinden to hand you a mug of cocoa then it's a race home for doctor who Tom baker hopefully he can bash up them dastardly cyberman whom walk funny
Ahhhhh fish fingers for tea glory days
You're 58 & your Dr Who is Tom Baker, interesting were you dropped on your head as a baby? there can only ever be one Dr Who, Jon Pertwee, the rest are just imitations with limitations.

Top Bottom