Tip of the day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Don't drive in your cycling shoes, the clips get caught on the pedals!:tongue:

I went to rehersals on the bike and we ended up clearing out the old set and back stage stores into a skip. The actor types have no idea about skip filling and so I waded into the skip to sort it out and remove all the reusable and salvagable stuff. The pile got so big that I decided to get the car and trailer to bring it all back to my workshop so I can build the set for the panto with it.
One of the guys there drove me home to save time and I jumped in the car with the trailer on the back and half way there found the cycle clips jamming my feet on the pedal rubbers. Fortunately I am very good at controlling an out of control car and trailer and I was driving slowly and it was very quiet on the roads. I also have to drive it all back loaded to within an inch of its legality as well.

What are your Tips of the Day?

Noodley

Always wipe.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Further to Lardyboy's reccommendation, as you walk along the street, take time to look up at the rooftops... there are some really nice things hidden away up there! :tongue:

rikki

Legendary Member
Especially for Night Train:

Do not let any of the actor/musical theatre/dancer type people tie anything onto your trailer. They are [generally] unbelievably hopeless with ropes and knots.

Also: Don't whistle on stage

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.

Keith Oates

Janner
Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Fnaar said:
Further to Lardyboy's reccommendation, as you walk along the street, take time to look up at the rooftops... there are some really nice things hidden away up there! :smile:

Absolutely! For example, this made me laugh when I spotted it:

jubbergate-1.jpg

Still there as far as I know, must go and check...

Top Bottom