Tirreno-Adriatico 2018 **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Chapeau Adam Yates. That's one awesome pair of brothers.

This race is proving to be a bit of a nemesis for a few people. Eisel has fractured a wrist too, so Di Data not having the best of starts to the season.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Today looks like a sprint stage, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a breakaway success from someone high up the GC

Interesting thought. With the TT tomorrow, surely it's between Kwiatkowski and Thomas for the GC? Caruso might have an outside chance of causing an upset but it would be amazing if he could pull it off.

I doubt Benoot, Bennett or Uran are strong enough to overhaul either of them in a flat 10k TT so they'd need to win by a big margin today if any one of them is to have a chance of taking the GC.

I think we can rule out Landa, Yates and Formolo.

Adam4868

Guru
Be surprised if any GC contender got chance today,looks like its all on the TT.Id like Kwiatowski to take it,but at 10k I guess it's pretty open.Ive enjoyed this race on TV,shame it finishes on a TT as I thought the final Paris Nice stage was good,everything to play for yesterday in that !

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Nor is Laurent Fignon.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Ouch. Quickstep were really gunning it then as well, obviously up for it. Looks like he was taken out by one of his own team-mates.

Sagan miraculously stays upright though - what does it take to knock him off his bike?

Top Bottom