Titanium bottle cage RSP old style

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I'm after a titanium bottle cage to match up with my old style RSP one, if anyone has one they no longer use?
It seems the wiggle lifeline one was very similar too, but they're out of stock too. LifeLine-Titanium-Bottle-Cage-Bottle-Cages-Titanium-SS13-LL-CL-070T.jpg

I've seen a couple of similar ones on the bay, but look like they might be a different finish, so I thought I'd try the good folk of CC before risking one off there :okay:

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Velotastic do some nice oldie worldie ones. Paul is a great guy.

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Velotastic do some nice oldie worldie ones. Paul is a great guy.
Just had a look at the site & there is some nice gear on there. I'd rather have matching cages, hence trying to get another RSP one. The Velotastic Ti cage is £60 & £120 for a pair is a bit rich for me :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Planet X have this ti one [bottom, not the same but could get two, also stainless steel [top] similar design

Cheers, but I've not ordered anything from PX for about 2 years now & don't even look on their site for stuff anymore. I've opted to buy one off the bay, same style as my RSP one, but maybe a different colour/finish :okay:

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
The ebay offering was very poor quality. A rough finish & shows signs of rust after a week or so :cursing: So back to the drawing board. Might have to buy a new pair :whistle:

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
They would be ideal. They look a very similar colour ^_^ & I do actually like the style of these. Weight isn't really an issue :okay:

Top Bottom