TK Maxx..Craft Jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
That's pretty good - Craft make quality stuff for a lot of pro teams in various disciplines.

OP
OP
IDMark2

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Yes, found these by accident as I was googling the brand, having decide on a pair of their mitts at Wiggle only for them to show as being out of stock, didn't really 'need' jerseys but thought they were unmissable at the price.

OP
OP
IDMark2

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Jerseys just arrived this morning, is an 'athletic' fit on my 6ft, 80kg frame rather than a casual one but pleased with that. Rear pockets could be a little deeper but no complaints at all for that money. Testing out later when fog burns off a bit!

@Cameronmu917772 Thanks for suggestion but I have an aversion to Sports Direct.. I don't think you can avoid 'Made in Vietnam' or similar as this Craft jersey is, and there are probably ethical arguments both for and against doing so anyway but I don't like the idea of a buying a 'brand' such as Karrimor or Muddyfox which has previously had success built on good products and is now just a bought-up brand name used to shove crates of product out the door.. Soapbox mode off...

OP
OP
IDMark2

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Ooh, ooh, ooh...nah, not worth it... @uclown2002 avatar says it all..:rolleyes:

A stroke didn't stop me, MS doesn't stop me, but the colour of my jersey might get me...sheesh..:stop:

Mike_P

Guru
Sarcasm may rule here but if you have ever been driving along a tree lined road with a low sun and suddenly encountered a cyclist those wearing bright colours stand out easily but those all in black are virtually invisible until you are almost on top of them.

Top Bottom