To all the cyclists who cycle through St.Ives (Cambs) out there...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
I've not claimed that they were. What I have suggested, based on both my experiences and that of others, is that Sustrans does not automatically equal good facilities and that often the reverse is the case...
Perhaps not claimed that they were, but by mentioning Sustrans in the same sentence you were suggesting a Sustrans involvement. Why suggest if you have no evidence?. .
What I can say based on both my experiences and that of others is that local authority and trunk road authority provision does not automatically equal good facilities and that often the reverse is the case.
I'm not defending Sustrans, merely saying they are not the only culprits, and probably not the worst culprits in the field of duff cycle facility provision.

400bhp

Guru
I've not claimed that they were. What I have suggested, based on both my experiences and that of others, is that Sustrans does not automatically equal good facilities and that often the reverse is the case...

Ahhh, that clears that up then. This wasn't the message in your original post which was...

I hope to God they don't get Sustrans involved....

Top Bottom