To expensive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
No, not me.

screenman

Legendary Member
World's gone mental. You should see what Ferrari are charging for 5 year old cars which aren't even limited edition models.

Having said that, I did buy a bike recently for £65. But there was a 2nd hand condor fratello from around 2012 up for £1200. But I should shut up and take it for a ride before I bamboozle the price .

You should just getnin there and low ball the buyer and see what kinda deal you can walk away with.

Yeh! Lowball the seller, but do not complain as most do when it happens back.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
i have been looking for a fixie frame for a while, people seem to be asking silly money for them, none of them are being sold, i would rather take a bit less and get it sold,

The chancers who advertise project bikes or frames with the word "fixie" included in the description are nearly always hoping that some dumb arse hipster type will pay them silly money just because of the of the F-word!
You can build a Fixie out of ANY donor bike that has some adjustment in the rear dropouts for chain tensioning; the bike could originate as a road machine, a hybrid, or even a MTB. Don't bother with bare frames, just buy a cheap complete bike in the frame size you want and go from there.

Top Bottom