1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To follow what seems to be a forum theme...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by SamNichols, 5 Aug 2007.

1. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

I'm off on holiday for ten days - going to Normandy with my family. Fran is coming with me, and shall be getting a nice hose down and some tlc in the Norman landscape. I'll bring back some calvados for you all.

2. chris42

chris42 New Member

cheers have fun

3. Brock

Brock Senior Member

Have fun!... But keep the Calvados :rolleyes: :blush:

4. Sabreur

Sabreur New Member

I'll have his share

5. au revoir

L

6. OP
    OP
    SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

Calvados is cognac for the discerning, so you of course can have double. A word of advice - if a strange Norman farmer offers you his homemade Calvados don't take it: at best it'll taste like paint thinner, at worst it will make you blind.

7. twentysix by twentyfive

twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly

Fran is not a member of your family then :blush: Chacun a un son gout :biggrin:

Any way DO have fun AND beaucoup de Calvados.

:idea:Ever thought of putting in a Calvados pipeline across La Manche :rolleyes:

8. OP
    OP
    SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

For a quick update - it is now 10pm, I can't be bothered to pack, although I put a kick arse play list on my shuffle for the week. All of my cycling stuff is now rounded up into one place, although actually putting it into a bag seems like effort. Finally, all of my socks have been stolen by the sock monster. Odd socks it is then. Now where's the drink? This might make the whole packing process more pleasant (and will make the unpacking process far more funny).

9. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Good to know you're well prepared, hope Fran isn't missing anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!