To follow what seems to be a forum theme...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SamNichols

I'm off on holiday for ten days - going to Normandy with my family. Fran is coming with me, and shall be getting a nice hose down and some tlc in the Norman landscape. I'll bring back some calvados for you all.

chris42

cheers have fun

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

Sabreur said:
I'll have his share

Calvados is cognac for the discerning, so you of course can have double. A word of advice - if a strange Norman farmer offers you his homemade Calvados don't take it: at best it'll taste like paint thinner, at worst it will make you blind.

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

For a quick update - it is now 10pm, I can't be bothered to pack, although I put a kick arse play list on my shuffle for the week. All of my cycling stuff is now rounded up into one place, although actually putting it into a bag seems like effort. Finally, all of my socks have been stolen by the sock monster. Odd socks it is then. Now where's the drink? This might make the whole packing process more pleasant (and will make the unpacking process far more funny).

Keith Oates

Janner
Good to know you're well prepared, hope Fran isn't missing anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom