To the lady in the grey Hundai Sante Fe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Magnatom
like you I also actively campaign for cyclists, being member of both CTC & LCC, and as you see in my signature a regular ride with the Bromley Cyclists.

My first post was certainly not to gloat or boast, rather then an outlet for my anger. Looking at the post again, to me it doesn't look like a boast. But can see where you are coming from and understand your point.

When it comes to commuter situations like this I am normally a very calm. Over the years, one's skin does grow very thick.

If the lady in question had apologised I would have probrably left it at that. However her attitude was that of the 'F*** You' kind.

ianrauk said:
Magnatom
like you I also actively campaign for cyclists, being member of both CTC & LCC, and as you see in my signature a regular ride with the Bromley Cyclists.

My first post was certainly not to gloat or boast, rather then an outlet for my anger. Looking at the post again, to me it doesn't look like a boast. But can see where you are coming from and understand your point.

When it comes to commuter situations like this I am normally a very calm. Over the years, one's skin does grow very thick.

If the lady in question had apologised I would have probrably left it at that. However her attitude was that of the 'F*** You' kind.

Fair enough. I can't condone your actions, but I can understand them. No hard feelings of course!

Anyway, I'm no expert in the field. If you don't like what I say about you, just tell me to pi££ off. Plenty of motorists do! Just don't kick my bike please..... :biggrin:

The difference here between cyclechat and bloodbus is that you two can have an exchange of different attitudes in an intelligent and civil manner – think it speaks volumes for cyclists…

Top Bottom