to the Yanks, Happy Thanksgiving!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
wishing I could hug the ones I love, but God willing, I will soon. if not, it's been nice knowing you ;-)

glass and fire pit.JPG

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Happy thanksgiving to all our American friends!

johnblack

Über Member
Great, a bit of politics.

Slick

Guru
Thanks for the reminder to message my family to wish them all the best. My sister was home to get married a couple of weeks back so before she left Mrs Slick put on a massive spread so we could celebrate Thanksgiving as well as Christmas before she had to head for home leaving her new husband behind. :okay:

Drago

Legendary Member
Commiserations to the American indigenous folk who had their country stolen from them.
Can't see them celebrating much.
Technically, they were never indigenous. They migrated from Asia across the Bering Strait land bridge and helped themselves to it.

The land belongs to whomever is capable, stong and willing enough to possess it. Darwinism knows of no other method. I'm not suggesting that it is right or moral, but righteousness and motality are abstract concepts which can't be eaten or used as weapons.

Righteousness and morality are luxury items that can only be enjoyed because someone beforehand has used force to bring about the prevailing conditions that allow it. The latter can never exist without the former. May as well get used to it, because neither nature or human behaviour permit anything else.

Last edited:
Top Bottom