ToB......where is Mark Cavendish ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Watched slices of each day but (if I am correct) he hasn't featured in the leading pack.
Talk is he could do well today BUT where is he overall ?

T4tomo

Guru
I've watched some fleeting bits of the highlights and seen him working his balls off for JA?
Maybe you're watching reruns of the milk race from 1974?

You can find out his overall race position, which will be low down as he isn't a GC rider, by using google

He has been working on the front when his team wants to do stuff - but has tended to drop out quite early as he has had no chance of winning the stage
Apparently he also had a crash early on and got hit in the back.
On the Llandudno stage he was on the front when they hit the final climb and dropped like a stone as soon as the slope started!!!

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
I've watched some fleeting bits of the highlights and seen him working his balls off for JA?
Maybe you're watching reruns of the milk race from 1974?

You can find out his overall race position, which will be low down as he isn't a GC rider, by using google
Tried using google to no effect (may be asking the wrong question).

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
He has been working on the front when his team wants to do stuff - but has tended to drop out quite early as he has had no chance of winning the stage
Apparently he also had a crash early on and got hit in the back.
On the Llandudno stage he was on the front when they hit the final climb and dropped like a stone as soon as the slope started!!!
Watched all that but obviously missed him.

yello

He's doing his bit for the team, showing willing, taking turns on the front. He's not guaranteed a contract for 2022 (and methinks it's certainly not a given) so he's probably got a mind towards that as much as stage wins.

He's the stumpy one in blue with LIDL logos on his sleeves.

Top Bottom