1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ToC stage 2 (Spoiler)

Discussion in 'Pro Cycling (Road and Track Racing)' started by Keith Oates, 19 Feb 2008.

1. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

This stage is also now getting interesting with yet again Slipstream pushing things along. They could end up in yellow today if they carry n as they're going.

2. Will1985

Will1985 Über Member

Well Farrar is virtual yellow jersey now after the sprint, so as long as he finishes at the same time as Cancellara he has it....Slipstream mean business!

I'm loving these crit style finishes too....wish there were some round my way.

3. OP
    OP
    Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

They seem to be popular in the States and it must be good for the spectators to see the riders pass 2 or 3 times before the finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Will1985

Will1985 Über Member

Cav threw that one away...

5. OP
    OP
    Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I think that's a bit harsh on Cavendish, Will. He was up against some pretty good, fit and experienced opposition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

Two brits in the top 10 is nice to see and Slipstream have 3 in the Top 10 with Christian Vande Velde positioned 11th have come out of the traps well.