Today closes with two more bikes in my possession than there were this morning..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
wafter

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Sometimes you can be surprised how well those kind of things ride but then other times not.
Good luck

Thanks - I think I'm calling this one "done". The hubs are still sloppy as fook and the bottom bracket rough; even though I've tightened it as much as I can in an effort to stop it clicking on alternate pedal strokes.

I think it's about as good as it's going to get and tbh I'm sick of the sight of the b*stard thing..

OP
OP
wafter

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
This particular set of problems now gone.

The shed utility bike is back with its new owner who was really, really happy to have a workable steed again; so that was rewarding :smile:

I had no joy finding the original owner of the Cannondale so that's now been sold; yielding a few pennies to cast ineffectually down the yawing chasm of Brompton..

Jameshow

Veteran
This particular set of problems now gone.

The shed utility bike is back with its new owner who was really, really happy to have a workable steed again; so that was rewarding :smile:

I had no joy finding the original owner of the Cannondale so that's now been sold; yielding a few pennies to cast ineffectually down the yawing chasm of Brompton..

I'd kept the Cannondale!🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom