1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today I am quite chuffed with myself

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by Rab, 4 Feb 2008.

1. Rab

Rab Über Member

After 5 months and one day of not commuting to work on bike, I cycled to work today. :biggrin:

Feeling pretty pleased with myself. Used to cycle to work every day, but kind of got out of the way of it when I had to move out of my house for building work.

Already got the bug again.

Roll on the good weather

2. frog

frog Guest

And you picked a bugger of a day to do it on!

Well Done Rab :biggrin:

Just help yourself to the goodies on the virtual cake trolley as it trundles by :biggrin:

3. Maz

Maz Guru

Well done, Rab. How far is your commute?

4. Rab

Rab Über Member

It was pretty miserable I have to say, makes it all the more pleasing that I did it today of all days

CAKES! - mmmmmmmmmm :biggrin:

5. Rab

Rab Über Member

Thanks Maz, it is only 3 1/2 miles each way

Pretty ridiculous that I kept driving really as it is only 2 - 3 minutes quicker by car.

6. magnatom

magnatom Guest

Good man Rab. :biggrin: Now that the bug has bitten you'll not want to switch back to the car.

I had to use the car today and although I generally quite like driving, I would much, much rather be out on the bike. When I am in the car I tend to look at the cyclists with envy. :biggrin:

7. magnatom

magnatom Guest

8. Rab

Rab Über Member

Thanks for that Magnatom, I think you are currently my closest neighbour on this site, happy to cycle up to weegieland for the relay :biggrin: