Today I am quite chuffed with myself

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by Rab, 4 Feb 2008.

1. Rab

Rab Über Member

After 5 months and one day of not commuting to work on bike, I cycled to work today. :biggrin:

Feeling pretty pleased with myself. Used to cycle to work every day, but kind of got out of the way of it when I had to move out of my house for building work.

Already got the bug again.

Roll on the good weather

2. frog

frog Guest

And you picked a bugger of a day to do it on!

Well Done Rab :biggrin:

Just help yourself to the goodies on the virtual cake trolley as it trundles by :biggrin:

3. Maz

Maz Guru

Well done, Rab. How far is your commute?

4. OP
    OP
    Rab

Rab Über Member

It was pretty miserable I have to say, makes it all the more pleasing that I did it today of all days

CAKES! - mmmmmmmmmm :biggrin:

5. OP
    OP
    Rab

Rab Über Member

Thanks Maz, it is only 3 1/2 miles each way

Pretty ridiculous that I kept driving really as it is only 2 - 3 minutes quicker by car.

6. magnatom

magnatom Guest

Good man Rab. :biggrin: Now that the bug has bitten you'll not want to switch back to the car.

I had to use the car today and although I generally quite like driving, I would much, much rather be out on the bike. When I am in the car I tend to look at the cyclists with envy. :biggrin:

7. magnatom

magnatom Guest

8. OP
    OP
    Rab

Rab Über Member

Thanks for that Magnatom, I think you are currently my closest neighbour on this site, happy to cycle up to weegieland for the relay :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice