Todays date update

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Herbie

Veteran
Here is my update re dating advice required.....well....it went very nicely....lovely girl we had a good laugh and a great chat...have stuff in common etc....only snag is there is a bit of an age gap....is 15 years too much? I'm 50...she is the younger one...I await all your interesting comments and opinions :smile:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
You are such a gent Herbie.

Just don't tell her your bank balance just yet.

You maybe surprised, she may not be bothered at all :girl:

Mattonsea

Über Member
Here is my update re dating advice required.....well....it went very nicely....lovely girl we had a good laugh and a great chat...have stuff in common etc....only snag is there is a bit of an age gap....is 15 years too much? I'm 50...she is the younger one...I await all your interesting comments and opinions :smile:
And ?????

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

Dont worry about it and if it really bothers you give me her number I am 49 and it wouldn't bother me

D

Deleted member 23692

The age gap rules is 'half your age + 7', so you're OK ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Herbie

Herbie

Veteran
Dont worry about it and if it really bothers you give me her number I am 49 and it wouldn't bother me

What a difference a year makes! 50 is so much bigger than 49....older fiddles play the better tunes though :tongue:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
So they say, whoever "they" are. As long as you can both enjoy each others company, then all should be well. Good luck.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Herbie

Herbie

Veteran
It shouldn't be a problem, but has she/you any children?

Does she/you want any (more) children?

Get to know each other and see how things turn out.

Good luck, and well done on getting to this stage.

shes got no bairns and actually didn't broach the subject of her wanting some....my bairn is 22 now and I don't want more at my age...I want more leisure time nowadays not less

D

Deleted member 23692

that's news to me....cheers
'tis a pleasure

And if she's feeling the same about 'the gap', her friends will be saying the converse... 'double (your age - 7)'

Win win!!

Top Bottom