Todays joke

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

As a suvenor this hurts but i thought it might cheer up some of you norvenors...:wacko:

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days.

Eventually, Michael the archangel found him on the seventh day resting. He enquired of God, "Where have you been?" God pointed downwards through the clouds. "Look Michael, look what I've made" said God.

Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call
it Earth and its going to be a great place of balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing down to different parts of the Earth, "For example, North America will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while South America is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot and Russia will be a cold spot. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people."

God continued, pointing to the different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to another area of land and asked, "What's that?"

"Ah," said God. "That's the north of England, the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful people, seven great cities in Yorkshire alone, and many impressive towns; it is the home of the world's finest artists, musicians,writers, thinkers, explorers and politicians.

The people from North England are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found travelling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard-working and high-achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as speakers of truth."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed," What about balance God, you said there will be BALANCE!"

God replied very wisely,
"Wait till you see the set of self-gratification artists I'm putting down South!!"

Aye, sounds about reet. Lad.:wacko:

litespeeder

Another joke to keep the thread going.............

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a beautiful blonde and a nun are all sitting in the same carriage on a train journey.

The train enters a long tunnel, and for a while, everyrthing is pitch black. A loud 'slapping' sound is heard and when the train emerges back into daylight, the Frenchman is nursing a large red mark on his cheek.

The nun thinks that the Frenchman has made a pass at the blonde and she has slapped him !

The blonde thinks that the Frenchman was trying to make a pass at her but made it to the nun instead. Therefore the nun has slapped him

The Frenchman thinks that the Englishman has made a pass at the blonde. The blonde obviously thought it was the Frenchman and has slapped him instead !

The Englishman thinks..............

I cant wait for another tunnel so i can whack that frog again !

Globalti

Legendary Member
Two fleas go to the cinema. When they come out they discover that it's raining. One says to the other: "Shall we walk or wait for a dog?"

What have John the Baptist and Winnie the Pooh got in common?

Their middle names.

Mr Pig

I like it, but I do wish that you English idiots would get it into your head that slightly above the Watford Gap is not north! Please buy a map ;0)

ChrisKH

Guru
Mr Pig said:
I like it, but I do wish that you English idiots would get it into your head that slightly above the Watford Gap is not north! Please buy a map ;0)

So it's south then? :biggrin:

Mr Pig said:

Yep, it's still the london suburbs until Tamworth.

gbb

Legendary Member
Not so much a joke, but a hell of a tongue twister...

In days of old, the kings daughter was coming of age....
'It's time you got married daughter...but there's only two men of royal descent that are suitable. Peter, the Proud, but poor Peruvian prince...or Brutus, the Bold but brave barbaric baron'
'You have two days to make up your mind daughter'.....

Two days passed, and the king asked his daughter who was to be her husband...

'I think it'll have to be Peter' said the princess.

'But he's not much of a man' said the King. 'Brutus...now he's a real man'..said the King. 'Please explain why'...he asked....

'Well'....said the princess shyly...
'I'd rather have my pale pink panties parted by the penis of Peter the Poor, but proud Peruvian prince.....than have my buttocks battered black and blue by the bollocks of Brutus, the Bold, but brave barbaric baron :biggrin:

Top Bottom