Today's little victory

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
In these darkened times what have you done, or had happen to you, to make you smile today?

I was sent out shopping this afternoon, Aldi and Asda both had massive queues so I ended up at Lidl.

Wait for it, they do Walker's not in sixes, but packs of eight!

In these darkened times what have you done, or had happen to you, to make you smile today?

I was sent out shopping this afternoon, Aldi and Asda both had massive queues so I ended up at Lidl.

Wait for it, they do Walker's not in sixes, but packs of eight!

View attachment 512650
Get in! Morrisons delivered some bags of mixed ones, you know doritos, chipsticks etc in same packet. Yummamungo :okay:

jayonabike