Today's little victory

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
My rollers arrived today. They are in ‘as new’ condition. Not a mark on them. Tons and tons of bubble wrap too, so safely put away for when I finally get to move house after the lockdown.
I will play with them later.

OP
OP
stephec

stephec

Legendary Member
My rollers arrived today. They are in ‘as new’ condition. Not a mark on them. Tons and tons of bubble wrap too, so safely put away for when I finally get to move house after the lockdown.
I will play with them later.
Where are you off to, have you got somewhere lined up?

Our health insurance company had gone and mixed itself up royally over our admittedly complex family life.

German health insurance is similar but different to the UK. You have to have insurance, just like you have to have National Insurance in the UK but the basic insurance is provided by several large state owned companies instead of one government ministry.

Our company was getting very upset with us because we'd not filled in some forms correctly. As the form was so inaccurate it was impossible to fill in correctly I'd tried to email and call them to get them to correct the details but the message didn't seem to be getting through and they were threatening to take us onto their private insurance to the tune of several thousand euro a month unless we sent them the information we'd already sent.

Today I finally went to their office in the local town and instead of a long drawn out tutting and grumbling I expected, a very helpful person sorted the lot out on five minutes.

And... relax...

Last edited:
Top Bottom