TomTom POIs for cycle touring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Heya,

Does anyone know or can recommend any good sites where I can download up to date Points of Interest files for the Tom Tom. Especially ones that are great for us cycle tourers. With useful spots like camp sites, hotels, hostels. petrol stations, bike shops, supermarkets etc. Im hoping to find them for europe as well as UK. Well mainly Spain and France.

Any recommendations or suggestions would be great :smile: Just be nice and comforting when im in the unknown to just start the tom tom and go, wheres the nearest shop, wheres the nearest camp site etc.

Cheers!

andym

Über Member
Heya,

Does anyone know or can recommend any good sites where I can download up to date Points of Interest files for the Tom Tom. Especially ones that are great for us cycle tourers. With useful spots like camp sites, hotels, hostels. petrol stations, bike shops, supermarkets etc. Im hoping to find them for europe as well as UK. Well mainly Spain and France.

Any recommendations or suggestions would be great :smile: Just be nice and comforting when im in the unknown to just start the tom tom and go, wheres the nearest shop, wheres the nearest camp site etc.

Cheers!

Damn I was going to give you a link to the results of a search on this forum but because the forum uses php it wouldn't be any use. Anyway click on search, select 'this forum' from the dropdown menu, and enter 'POI'.

IIRC the first thread (started by scraynes) is the most useful. However, some POI files are more useful than others. Some just give the location of the campsite while others give the phone number (so you can ring to see if it's open etc).

Top Bottom