Tongues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Watching the track cycling on tv,what's with the tongue sticking out after winning ?
I've not noticed this?

screenman

Legendary Member
Do you know why a dog hangs it's tongue out? Maybe this is the same thing. Personally I would imagine that I do it to open the airway.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
I have no idea why @coffeejo has tagged me for this, though I do have a tendency to stick my tongue out when concentrating.

I've only noticed Wiggo sticking his tongue out, and that was either being silly or some deep, dark psychological flaw as Jo suggests.

Actually, that's a bit worrying. Maybe my tendency to stick my tongue out is some deep, dark psychological flaw. Frankly, I could do without yet another one.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
I've not watched the ceremonies, largely on account of an intense dislike of the dreadful anthem.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9nnnM-__JQ

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I have no idea why @coffeejo has tagged me for this, though I do have a tendency to stick my tongue out when concentrating.

I've only noticed Wiggo sticking his tongue out, and that was either being silly or some deep, dark psychological flaw as Jo suggests.

Actually, that's a bit worrying. Maybe my tendency to stick my tongue out is some deep, dark psychological flaw. Frankly, I could do without yet another one.
I tagged you because you're usually fairly observant and sensible. But that was before I knew about the tongue...

Top Bottom