Tonight I cooked...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I didn't.
 

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
Location
Devon & Die
Can't remember if I've ever just roasted a pork loin. Anyway, whatever, I definitely have now, and it's absolutely delish!

1000005863.jpg


1000005865.jpg
 

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Curry night.

*I read that apparently it’s overtaken Fish and Chips as our ‘National dish’…..or maybe the favourite / most popular Takeaway (?) in the UK. Call me bigoted, narrow minded or Racist all you like. But Curry as our National Dish ? That’s just plain wrong. Its no more ‘our’ National dish as Paella ever will be in the US…..

Tasted good though 🤣

IMG_7224.jpeg
 

Reynard

Legendary Member
Last night, while I had a friend stay over: Barszcz (Polish beetroot soup), pasta with an Italian sausage, chilli & fennel ragu, and an apple crumble made from heritage apples from the community orchard, with a sneaky tablespoon of brandied fruits thrown in.

Tonight... Leftovers. Not that I'm complaining :laugh:
 
Nigella's cheesy chilli with added mushrooms and dark drinking chocolate. https://www.nigella.com/recipes/cheesy-chilli
Imagine a cheeseburger with chilli sauce and mushrooms in a dish.
 
Can't remember if I've ever just roasted a pork loin. Anyway, whatever, I definitely have now, and it's absolutely delish!

View attachment 823938

View attachment 823939

We have a favourite recipe for pork loin, which we call “stinky pork”. We make two deep cuts in the meat and then stuff them with pancetta, chilli flakes, garlic and lemon zest. Then tie it up and roast it. Yummy
 
Top Bottom