Tonight Mathew - I am monumentally bored

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
So do some of you lot not get off this MSN shite ......... the power of voice... not email....FFS.........pick up a god damn old fashioned phone thing...... even a moby..might be cool you know ?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have found a tv Channel on Sky that is from Brazil. I have always wanted to visit south America. I can understand some of the words, if they sound like Spanish, but as it is in Portuguese, it gets a bit confusing.

:smile::laugh:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
fossyant said:
So do some of you lot not get off this MSN shite ......... the power of voice... not email....FFS.........pick up a god damn old fashioned phone thing...... even a moby..might be cool you know ?

Yeh but she will have my phone number then. That would be even scarier.
Oh and Kovu loves me, she said so;)

Noodley

fossyant said:

Hey fossy, give's your number and I'll give you a call :smile:

Kovu

Über Member
The guys stalking me, and keeps asking me to say I love him ... why would I give him my number! :smile:
He is freakingly alike me though.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Right I think you should publish what you've been writing to each other and keep me and Fossy entertained, fulfil most of Noodley's suggestion and perchance stop Tdr1nka from procrastinating.

I will let Kovu have the boredom chair if we are all suitably entertained.

I don't subscribe to Sky, I'm too tight. I just half-inch the free channels from their satellite

Noodley

Kovu said:
The guys stalking me, and keeps asking me to say I love him ... why would I give him my number! :smile:
He is freakingly alike me though.

Ah right. Kovu and Joe are the SAME person...split personality. Mad as a box of frogs. :laugh:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
No, we are different people. She has a wippet, goes around sayins "Nay lass nay" and i dont:biggrin:
I would actually post it up, but its very long, and has a hmmmm battle in there
Oh and she is a she, i'm a he. :smile:

Kovu

Über Member
Crackle said:
Right I think you should publish what you've been writing to each other and keep me and Fossy entertained, fulfil most of Noodley's suggestion and perchance stop Tdr1nka from procrastinating.

I will let Kovu have the boredom chair if we are all suitably entertained.
dont know if your entertained, I got bored of it :smile:

oe says:
yeh, see you love me
Joe says:
and cant live without me talking to you
aimee says:
Ive coped fine all these years, ill survive
Joe says:
yeh but now you've spoken to me, you cant live without me
aimee says:
And right back at you hun ... you really need to post on

Thats a small part ... he was asking me to ask on CC, the wierd kid!

Kovu

Über Member
Noodley said:
Ah right. Kovu and Joe are the SAME person...split personality. Mad as a box of frogs. :smile:

I agree about mad :laugh:

And he watches too much last of summer wine!

Top Bottom