Tonight Mathew - I am monumentally bored

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's hot in the Crackle cave and all the windows are open spilling in street sounds of people laughing and talking. I have spent the day doing my twice yearly guilt trip of, I really must clean the car, day. It sparkles I tell you (my bikes already do, before I'm chastised). Mrs Crackle has taken command of the remote and there's nowt on which I fancy. The small Crackles are playing Hard To Get To Bed and the dog has nicked the nice chocolate cake I was going to eat; he was reduced to half rations for that: It was a big piece.

AND I'M BORRRREEEEEDDDDDD! :smile:

Please feel free to entertain me on a subject of your choice

Kovu

Über Member
A subject of choice? Im also bored. So I shall join you in this post!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I'm bored. I'm talking to some lazy stubborn person on msn, my god she wont shut up. Very arrogent aswell.
I think you need to get a new remote and take controlle. Have more POWERRRRRRRRR

Noodley

Joe24 said:
I'm bored. I'm talking to some lazy stubborn person on msn, my god she wont shut up. Very arrogent aswell.
I think you need to get a new remote and take controlle. Have more POWERRRRRRRRR

How about we join in and you have to post what we tell you to? :laugh:

Nothing rude - promise. :smile:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Procrastination is the precursor of boredom, be very careful what you decide next.....

Kovu, you have to come in with a subject, you can't just crash into the boredom chair, I'm sitting in it already.

And Joe24, the telly is dire tonight ...........

Joe24

Noodley said:
How about we join in and you have to post what we tell you to? :biggrin:

Nothing rude - promise. :laugh:

This could be a laugh;)
Take controlle man! Get a secret remote and flick it when she aint looking. ou never know, she might not notice.:smile:

Kovu

Über Member
Noodley said:
How about we join in and you have to post what we tell you to? :laugh:

Nothing rude - promise. :smile:

Its funny Noodley ... im talking to a guy whose incrediably annoying and thinks hes a ladies man and is stuck up his own a**e, funny how that works!

Joe24

Kovu said:
Its funny Noodley ... im talking to a guy whose incrediably annoying and thinks hes a ladies man and is stuck up his own a**e, funny how that works!

So now we have 2 people to send stuff to, this could be very amusing. :smile:

Kovu

Über Member
Crackle said:
Procrastination is the precursor of boredom, be very careful what you decide next.....

Kovu, you have to come in with a subject, you can't just crash into the boredom chair, I'm sitting in it already.

And Joe24, the telly is dire tonight ...........

Not muscial chairs of it then? :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Same here - mini fossy's off to bed (only just..having been out all evening - although the 'close' is well chalked up with direction arrows and ped crossings....... - kids eh - looks great - kept about 6 of them well entertained for hours - nothing to do with me........ Mrs Fossy tired..... argh... only 9.30......... cats are all out, bar one... (so two out on the town).........

Kovu

Über Member
Crackle said:
r u 2 stalking each other (did I write that in a hip young way?)

:smile: He is I think ... hes saying odd things I do admit

edit: and very hip crackle :laugh:

Joe24

Kovu said:
:laugh: He is I think ... hes saying odd things I do admit

Actually she is stalking me.
What it is right, is she is copying off me, and i'm scared.
Crackle, you'll be riding around on a hipster fixed bike next :smile:

Top Bottom