Tony Doyle Epic GT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
And once you have bought it... do this! :okay:

OP
OP
stevetewk

stevetewk

What size is it please?

Sorry for slow response Carl - notifications went into my email junk folder!

You know, I looked all over the frame to check size (cue someone saying 'look under xyz you idiot'!) and I can't see anything saying the frame size. I have a 54 and a 56 Trek and I'd say it's nearer the 54 frame. Not very scientific, sorry!

Ajax Bay

Guru
A belated :welcome: to Cycle Chat. A photo from the drive side would be good - the one of the same bike/model @biggs682 shared is a good example. Helps people judge the size as well if the whole bike appears in the image (from the side) and also a view of the chainset and derailleurs. Just saying. Regret not in N+1 mode.
  1. Rule #26 //
    Make your bike photogenic.
    When photographing your bike, gussy her up properly for the camera. Some parameters are firm: valve stems at 6 o’clock. Cranks never at 90 or 180 degrees. Others are at your discretion, though the accepted practices include putting the chain on the big dog, and no bidons in the cages.

Last edited:

midlife

Guru
A photo from the drive side would be good - the one of the same bike/model @biggs682 shared is a good example. Helps people judge the size as well if the whole bike appears in the image (from the side) and also a view of the chainset and derailleurs. Just saying. Regret not in N+1 mode.
  1. Rule #26 //
    Make your bike photogenic.
    When photographing your bike, gussy her up properly for the camera. Some parameters are firm: valve stems at 6 o’clock. Cranks never at 90 or 180 degrees. Others are at your discretion, though the accepted practices include putting the chain on the big dog, and no bidons in the cages.

Note to self to buy a dog :smile:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Also useful to know if it has horizontal dropouts so it can become a fixie/SS.

Dropouts will be horizontal so could be a fixie or single speed
And i would guess around the 56cm frame size
Offering to box and post might increase sales area
But either way it's a nice that could be used by somebody else and would make a great commuter or winter bike
If i was nearer i would be interested for sure

Top Bottom