Too Good To Be True?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mik

its says hes from blackburn which I believe because he writes naturalistically as they speak in Blackburn as follows

I mean, the guy from my gym is pretty much the most ripped dude I know

see like a native

montage

God Almighty
If you want advice on supplements, go to a bodybuilding website. Ok you may not want to bodybuild, but people there know their subject well - unless it involves cardio, in which case 99% will claim running a marathon is easier than getting stronger etc

montage

God Almighty
If you want advice on supplements, go to a bodybuilding website. Ok you may not want to bodybuild, but people there know their subject well - unless it involves cardio, in which case 99% will claim running a marathon is easier than getting stronger etc

Garz

Squat Member
LMAO. It said he was from Bolton when I read it, but what I spotted was his vocab use of the word 'dude' which is american. Typical bullshit inter-scam mate. ;)

Garz

Squat Member
LMAO. It said he was from Bolton when I read it, but what I spotted was his vocab use of the word 'dude' which is american. Typical bullshit inter-scam mate. :cycle:

ACW

the website must have a sneaky way of finding out your location and fitting it into the text so he appears to be from your local area.

ACW

the website must have a sneaky way of finding out your location and fitting it into the text so he appears to be from your local area.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
hah - the website thinks I'm from London - wrong!!

Watt-O

Watt-o posing in Athens
ianrauk said:
Spot on.. all fake. He says he's from Orpington for a start. When you other chaps read the page does it say Orpington also?

Hey, are you saying that Orpington man can not get ripped?!

:tongue:

Steve from Orpington (originally)

Fiona N

Veteran
Are the photos even of the same guy? Look at the chin - even allowing for fat loss, it's a bit of a leap to change bone structure in 4 weeks!

02GF74

Über Member
it's all true I tell ya. Just send in your money, quaff the placebo pseudo vitamins gojoba berries and that is all there is too it.

yeah, right.

Top Bottom