Too Good To Be True?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CharlesF

CharlesF

Guru
Hi

Has anyone seen or tried this:

http://www.stevegetsripped.com/blog.php?t202id=2298&t202kw=Adbrite_Biz

I'm not interested in a "ripped" body, but the idea of extra energy is appealing

Garz

Squat Member
Yes.

Too cheesy and lots of holes in his 'story'. Sounds like he overtrained to begin with and is after a cheat to get what he wants (if he actually did use this method). His photos most people can do before/after shots like that (camera angles, body un-tensed, fake tan to name a few).

You must have seen those home gym gimmick products that ripped guys model in the demo's, I can guarantee you they didnt use them products to get them in shape!

Garz

Squat Member
Yes.

Too cheesy and lots of holes in his 'story'. Sounds like he overtrained to begin with and is after a cheat to get what he wants (if he actually did use this method). His photos most people can do before/after shots like that (camera angles, body un-tensed, fake tan to name a few).

You must have seen those home gym gimmick products that ripped guys model in the demo's, I can guarantee you they didnt use them products to get them in shape!

montage

God Almighty
what a lode of bollocks. He will have been some guy who spent months and months working hard, posted his pics onto a body building forum, and then some scam company ripped them off and made up all that bullcrap.

Do not believe anything on that webpage.

montage

God Almighty
what a lode of bollocks. He will have been some guy who spent months and months working hard, posted his pics onto a body building forum, and then some scam company ripped them off and made up all that bullcrap.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Spot on.. all fake. He says he's from Orpington for a start. When you other chaps read the page does it say Orpington also?

montage said:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Spot on.. all fake. He says he's from Orpington for a start. When you other chaps read the page does it say Orpington also?

montage said:

mik

its says hes from blackburn which I believe because he writes naturalistically as they speak in Blackburn as follows

I mean, the guy from my gym is pretty much the most ripped dude I know

see like a native

Top Bottom