Too many electronic devices.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
iPod shuffle, that's it. Sometimes a phone, but usually I leave it on the bookcase (I'm not much of a one for using the 'phone).

Hope it's going to be alright, just been through (yet another!) wash cycle after being left in the jersey pocket.

Trumpettom001

I occasionally worry about this - I carry round my mobile, iCrap (hate the damn thing - worst impulse buy ever), and contour HD (best impulse buy ever...)

All this adds up to a fair pretty penny - and I'm forgetful at the best of times... i.e I've forgotten my bike keys twice this year, and walked around college wheeling a bike with me.....

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Currently on the desk in front of me, I have an 8 year old (I actually found the receipt the other day, hence why I know) eMac with all the relevant bits and bobs, and a printer of equal vintage. I also have a WD Book (an external hard drive) which is only 2 or 3 years old.

Also I have my Canon 24 - 70 2.8 lens off of my 3 year old Canon EOS 5D which is getting repaired (don't ask!).

Also, not on my desk is a Dell 1564 laptop that I got earlier this year whilst down south, an ipod shuffle, given as a present a few years back, various other bits and pieces, and, my Nokia phone which I bought in London last year after my previous one gave up the ghost right at the wrong moment, meaning I had to quickly buy a new one from the O2 shop on Praed Street near to Paddington station.

Doug - Ancient Mac user (my desk and computer seat are also from the same time).

mark barker said:
I've managed to resist the technology overload quite well... I have a mobile phone for work (but I tend to forget to carry it with me!), and I've got an ipod which gets used when I'm walking the dog. My computer is a desktop (although everyone keeps telling me I need a laptop).

I'm always surprised at the number of people that have more than one mobile phone, never quite understand why they'd want 2 (or 3 in the case of one of my friends!)

ditto although when im not at work I tend not to carry my phone deliberately.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Mad Doug Biker said:
Currently on the desk in front of me, I have an 8 year old (I actually found the receipt the other day, hence why I know) eMac

Me too. I'm going to keep it as long as it keeps working. Might keep it longer if I can fix it.

Top Bottom