Top FB marketplace muppetry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Spotted this last night:

287595713_5507204696010392_4536806307989145512_n.jpg

Tbh it looks OK for what it is and a reasonable price, however the description is comedy:

Original Raleigh Nottingham Bicycle.
Presumably one of those "originials" that was made in the last 10 years. In China.

Tour de France quality bike
I can see many TdF victories being won on entry-level gaspipe..

selling because I never liked bicycles like these.
The obvious question being why they bought it in the first place..

Super rare, very valuable. RRP- £450-£800
:whistle:

D

Deleted member 26715

See if you can get a response from the seller, I've tried & failed on many adverts, they never seem to respond

OP
OP
wafter

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
See if you can get a response from the seller, I've tried & failed on many adverts, they never seem to respond

Tbh I have enough issues with FB marketplace muppets that I don't feel the need to engage in another soul-destroying exchange with another nutjob / bottom-feeder..

FB marketplace is certainly the place to be if collecting incentives to abandon any remaining faith whatsoever in humanity :rolleyes:

Last edited:

gbb

Legendary Member
Tbh I have enough issues with FB marketplace muppets that I don't feel the need to engage in another soul-destroying exchange with another nutjob / bottom-feeder..

FB marketplace is certainly the place to be if collecting incentives to abandon any remaining faith whatsoever in humanity :rolleyes:

Oh it can be fun, ive been on the recieving end :laugh:

I was selling some large (36mm) bi hexagon sockets on ebay. I got a question some days later asking what bi hexagon was. I gave a (what i thought was) a basic answer....and the guy didnt seem to understand, so i put it another way....and he came back still apparently not sure what bi hexagon was. Three bites at the cherry he had before he disappeared into the ether. I was slightly perplexed but didnt lose any sleep over it.

About 1 month later, a fork lift engineer who used to visit my employer, a guy i really got on with, walked in, (i hadnt seen him for maybe 6 weeks)...and said...'Morning Col, long time no see :okay:...did you sell those Bi Hexagon sockets ?:becool:'

i won't repeat my expletive ...done up like a kipper i was :laugh:

Top Bottom