Top for taller lady!

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Helen P, 30 Jul 2012.

1. Helen P

Helen P New Member

Good evening!

I'm new to this site, just got back into cycling after a break but want to get the proper kit this time!

I've managed to get some padded cycling shorts but am having trouble getting a top that is long enough in the body. So far they are all too short and ride up.

Would anyone be able to suggest a make I could try please?

All answers gratefully received!

2. Nigelnaturist

Nigelnaturist Guru

:welcome:
    Welcome, I am sure there will be others that will advise you better than me, but you could try bibs, though from what I have read they can be difficult for women when you need the loo.
    I just wear any old kit, so long as I am wearing shorts I am fine.

3. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

Men's tops certainly tend to be longer if you are ok with that route

Corinne Dennis have a good rep too

4. rodgy-dodge

rodgy-dodge An Exceptional Member

I'm long in the body and have found Aldi tops quite long the last top I bought from Tenn Outdoors and that was pretty good too

OOooOO and Hi welcome to CC :welcome:

5. lulubel

lulubel Über Member

My OH is very long in the body, and she finds Sportful tops are a good length.

6. Becs

Becs Über Member

I'm 6ft tall and have to wear men's tops. I've never found a women's top long enough. Bib shorts may cut you in half if you're not careful

7. OP
    OP
    Helen P

Helen P New Member

Thank you for all your comments! Am off to check out all those brands now! :-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice