Torchwood - it's no longer believable.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
'Torchwood.....outside the government.....beyond the police'

Yes, thats when I see an illegally parked urban dirtbox up on the pavement

papercorn2000

I remember a vampire series a few years back with the guy from "This Life", a single series and never again did it lift its cold rotting head.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Are you guys a week behind? Last night's episode was about Gwen's wedding day.

Also, I do believe that the actor who plays Captain Jack is also gay in real life. (If it matters to anyone)

OP
OP
T
yorkshiregoth said:
Are you guys a week behind? Last night's episode was about Gwen's wedding day.

Also, I do believe that the actor who plays Captain Jack is also gay in real life. (If it matters to anyone)

Depends what channel you watch it on. We watch last week's episode this week on BBC2, as watching next week's episode this week would be TOO much excitement.

I know John Barrowman is gay. I just fancy Capt. Jack. A little bit. In a MANLY way.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Fnaar said:
Subhuman slavering, gibbering monsters living in our midst? ... and then there's Torchwood! :biggrin:

Are you thinking of anyone in particular?;)

How can any of it be Believable? It is all aliens and stuff. If you go for that sort of thing you have to suspend disbelief.

You know the aliens are men dressed up in rubber masks, Spock's ears are stuck on and the alien planet is a gravel pit in Dorset. Why nit pick over a bit of breathing?

Are any of you catching the re-runs of Red Dwarf on "Dave"? Really stands the test of time. Beter production values and story lines than the "real" stuff.

Top Bottom