Toulouse to the Channel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dragon72

Guru
I'm going to be visiting a friend of mine who lives just north of Toulouse this summer and I'm thinking of flying to Toulouse and cycling back to the UK from there. Any suggestions of what not to miss on the way back?
I've already done the Pyrenees, the entire west coast and Languedoc, so I'm thinking more of particular spots in the Massif Central and north of there that I should try to swing by. Any of you who live there or who have got the t-shirt got any tips?
Ta!

rh100

I'm going to be visiting a friend of mine who lives just north of Toulouse this summer and I'm thinking of flying to Toulouse and cycling back to the UK from there. Any suggestions of what not to miss on the way back?
I've already done the Pyrenees, the entire west coast and Languedoc, so I'm thinking more of particular spots in the Massif Central and north of there that I should try to swing by. Any of you who live there or who have got the t-shirt got any tips?
Ta!

Rocamadour may be worth a visit, http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Rocamadour

ps....I haven't cycled around there, others may be able to say what the cycling is like around that area

Top Bottom