Tour de France 2015 - may contain nuts and SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Couch

Über Member
Was I the only one yesterday thinking... Man, this stage is great to have that new live rider tracking!
Let me go find this site, where I can look at the live overview of where every rider is.

In that way I can follow a bit the favourites and/or outsiders and see in which echelon (and how far back) they are riding, especially now that it started raining and the camera signals are getting dodgy/disturbed (or the images flue because camera men didn't wipe the lenses)..

Weird... I can't seem to really find it.... and isn't it strange that the commentators aren't aware where the riders are either?
They have heard Quintana has been dropped by the first group... they have heard Nibali has crashed...
If the yare using this new system they should know, right?

Oooohhh... the live rider system doesn't do live (second screen) stuff .... :banghead:

Well.... at least after the race was done, we were informed that Cancellara did the fastest sprint :thumbsup: :blink::dry::blink:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I'm sure @Marmion will be delighted to know that today's stage started in Pleghm Land, according to the commentary, and Belgium is a country divided between two languages: French, Flemish and German. P&P are getting worse, I'm sure :rolleyes:

The Couch

Über Member
Eddy M is in a car behind the peloton today - they've just been chatting to him through the window. :becool:
They passed through the village where he was born

Oh... spoiler alert...be sure to watch Tim Wellens attack later today on (or right behind) the Côte de Cherave

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Not sure about Cav's post race comment to the effect that he 'couldn't' hold on for third, didn't look like he was going full gas to the line to me.

But how much gas did he have left? Can't have been more than fumes - he'd been going full gas for the previous 300m, which is a long way at that level of effort, even at the end of a relatively short, flat stage.

If Renshaw had made his jump just a second later, the result might have been very different.

The whole team cocked that up, not just Cav. And not for the first time this season either.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
spartacus in the crash

Top Bottom