Tour De France 2020 with SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
At least everyone finished today with three lantern rouges - Pavel Sivakov (Indeos G.), Staff Cras (Lotto Soudal) and Kevin Ledanois (Team Arkea Samsic)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Richie Porte is still in the race!
and Pinot only lost a handful of seconds....

Martinsnos

Be a miracle if this lasts 3 weeks.
Funnel the riders within 1m of hundreds of fans without masks ‘shouting spittle’ over them!!!

Mike_P

Guru
Seems to have been a corrected result list - John Degenkolb (Lotto Soudal) finished outside time limit while Rafael Valls (Bahrain - McLaren) is listed as 175th

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
for now....

Martinsnos

I used to go there regularly for work.... up in the mountains at La Gaude (near Vence). The company restaurant had a massive sun terrace where could eat out with great views. Always a pleasure to go there.
Sounds excellent. Thanks for sharing. Maybe 1 day we can travel again (carbon footprint accounted for!).

Can anyone explain to me why UAE let the break containing Sagan, Trentin, Asgreen et al go when if they contained that break Kristoff could contest the intermediate sprint points? Especially as they are now riding on the front. Or did they just miss it?

Adam4868

Guru
Can anyone explain to me why UAE let the break containing Sagan, Trentin, Asgreen et al go when if they contained that break Kristoff could contest the intermediate sprint points? Especially as they are now riding on the front. Or did they just miss it?
Riding for Pogacar ? Hopefully someone is going to test the GC out sometime today !

Top Bottom