Tour De France 2020 with SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Starchivore

I don't know much about Cinco de Mayo
I would love it if Quintana wins the time trial tomorrow. Can you imagine? I appreciate it's somewhat unlikely.... but I would love love love that.

Adam4868

Guru
What did that say? It looks like the tweet has been deleted

I loved Soren yelling for a time check near the end, not knowing that he had a nice big cushion. It was a great move from him, and quite poor from the rest of the group
Strange...but it wasn't disimilar to what @Dogtrousers kindly retweeted.
Also...

View: https://twitter.com/laflammerouge16/status/1306979167293124611?s=19

As much as I like Trentin and I do,can't say I was over impressed with CCC tactics today either

SWSteve

Guru
Have they confirmed that the KOM points will be solely based on the climb? Someone from ITV (possibly Matt Rendell) shared the rules which have the impression it’s actually the stage as a whole?

Hopefully they’ll make it “climb only” for the sake of the KOM race.

Can Porte claim the 1:30 from SuperMan?
Can Rigo show the moves like Jagger to slide up the top-10?
Can Nairoman get the top-10?
can Pog beat Rog?
Will anyone watch it, or will we all be out and about?

Adam4868

Guru
Can Porte claim the 1:30 from SuperMan?
Can Rigo show the moves like Jagger to slide up the top-10?
Can Nairoman get the top-10?
can Pog beat Rog?
Will anyone watch it, or will we all be out and about?
Tired legs for Roglic ? Can't see it, can anyone.Mechanical maybe...Pog is less than a minute behind.36 k tt with 6 k of climbing it's still possible.One things a given, he'll give it his best go !
Highlights for me.
Roglic,Dumoulin,VanAert. 1 2 3 more likely !

Last edited:

SWSteve

Guru
Tired legs for Roglic ? Can't see it, can anyone.Mechanical maybe...Pog is less than a minute behind.36 k tt with 6 k of climbing it's still possible.One things a given, he'll give it his best go !
Highlights for me.
Roglic,Dumoulin,VanAert. 1 2 3 more likely !

Can also see Dumoulin doing well. He could have probably stayed on the podium if he didn’t have a moment if He didn’t try and tear it up for Rog in the first week

Adam4868

Guru
Can also see Dumoulin doing well. He could have probably stayed on the podium if he didn’t have a moment if He didn’t try and tear it up for Rog in the first week
I think you can say that about the majority of Jumbo riders.Cant see the TT troubling Van Aert,mind you can't see anything troubling him ! How many times have the three favourites ( at bookies) been the three from same team.Im going with Pogi !

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've just read that Teejay van Garderen is in the race!
He used to be a contender and now he's the invisible man^_^

Top Bottom