Tour De France 2020 with SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Likewise about 82, then hitched further round the coast to some seaside town / campsites type place and got a summer job selling ice cream on the beach, oh to be young again!
After leaving Nice, me and a mate spent two great weeks on a campsite in the Ramatuelle/St. Tropez area before heading to Marmande in the Lot et Garrone region working and partying.

Indeed, oh to be 20 again and carefree! 🤪
I've met weird happy types like you two in the past... :whistle: I started worrying when I was 4 years old and have stayed worried for the 60 years since! :laugh:

As for the stage 3 sprint... fantastic! (I still generally find sprint stages a bit boring though.)

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Reading somewhere today Julian won yesterday's stage running clinchers and tubes, pretty much unheard of in modern racing.
Is that to overcome the punctures he's been suffering with Spesh's tubulars, or what?

Adam4868

Guru
First mountain top finish today stage.Can we see further than a Jumbo/Ineos face off.
I fancy Yates to try for this stage,he looked good the other day and what is he 4 seconds down ?

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Ir would be nice to see Yates win and take yellow. I suspect it will be a cagey affair wirh Roglic or maybe Van Aert outsprinting Alaphillipe.
Or something else entirely!

Adam4868

Guru
got to be honest , i would like to see quintana show his hand but im not holding my breath
He'll come into his own about stage 19/20

View: https://twitter.com/NairoInGreen/status/1300469349107589123?s=19

Top Bottom