Tour de France 2023 ** SPOILERS **

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
No inside info. But the team was undecided last week as to if he would ride.
Bit of a blag for a talking point.No doubt he'll be there.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Women's tour looks good with the Tourmalet although wish there was a bit more mountain action.

I like how they've decreased the transfer distances. Very sensible, especially given the Giro's bonkers finale in Rome.

agree its proper tour across France, plus trip to Paris!

Just looking at it Limoges is about a hour south of the OH's folk place in France and the stage after looks interesting finishing with a narrow climb up Puy de Dome. I can imagine the expletives as we arrive on bikes and I announce oh sorry the little train isn't running we're cycling up to watch the finish!!! I have form for not fully disclosing the hilly ness of routes:laugh:

1666963412458.png

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Fark, Landa really blew the race part on stage 14 with that devastating attack. Such a shame the camera bike took him out when he'd her was 8 minute clear on virtual GC standings.

spolier tag is now fine.
Can I borrow your time machine last month, please? It's been a shoot month and the Worlds weren't good enough to make up for it.

T4tomo

Legendary Member

Adam4868

Guru

View: https://twitter.com/ammattipyoraily/status/1621607361231130625?t=ghuR8G--VFEtBjgFiuzNrw&s=19

Hopefully Bernal will be race fit and I'm pretty sure they'll take Pidcock for the fun of it !

Adam4868

Guru
UAE on Pogi and his prep for the Tour 😁
"He’s able to accumulate a training load and recover and adapt faster than most other riders"

Top Bottom