Tour de France 2023 ** SPOILERS **

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Grobschartner
That ain't a b. It's a double s. So Großschartner or Grossschartner.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
te need to bin one of the frenchies off and get a team with 8 different nationalities - instant history - maybe, haven't checked, but probably ^_^

UAE have beaten them to the prize....

?hash=6b2513aac56ea372dc97cc91556a0450.png

UNO win my least diverse prize with a squad of Norwegies and Danes

1687866659711.png

View attachment 696611

Attachments

• 1687866598588.png
    1687866598588.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 2

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Right Pidcock 10/1 for stage one and the yellow jersey....I'm ready 😁

you look at the profile of stages 1-4 and normally you'd say sprint stage, but stage , the carrot of yellow up for grabs for 4 days and maybe just maybe it could be a bit one day race style if a team can set up a late attack....

but I imagine Ineos wont have the balls to do it and Jumbo will be to concerned with Ving to unleash WVA for a crack at it, unless the pair of them get lucky and latch onto someone else attack.

If it came to a straight sprint whislt WVA can mix it with fast boys I dont think Pidcock quite has that in him.

Adam4868

Guru
you look at the profile of stages 1-4 and normally you'd say sprint stage, but stage , the carrot of yellow up for grabs for 4 days and maybe just maybe it could be a bit one day race style if a team can set up a late attack....

but I imagine Ineos wont have the balls to do it and Jumbo will be to concerned with Ving to unleash WVA for a crack at it, unless the pair of them get lucky and latch onto someone else attack.

If it came to a straight sprint whislt WVA can mix it with fast boys I dont think Pidcock quite has that in him.
Did you forget MVDP....I rarely back favourites 😁

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Did you forget MVDP....I rarely back favourites 😁

he was in my fantasy team last year and under achieved, so not forgotten, but not rated,....

....so probably means he'll win.

Adam4868

Guru
Pogi... It's a blag isn't it....He's winning this 😁
“It still hinders me a bit on rough surface. My body needs to compensate it a little bit, so it’s not 100% yet. Jonas starts as the main favourite. He was dominant in the Dauphiné and I’m back from an injury recently.”

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Pogi... It's a blag isn't it....He's winning this 😁
“It still hinders me a bit on rough surface. My body needs to compensate it a little bit, so it’s not 100% yet. Jonas starts as the main favourite. He was dominant in the Dauphiné and I’m back from an injury recently.”

Of course, he's feeling confident...!

Adam4868

Guru
To quote the great Tom Pidcock....🤣
“He's playing with our balls, isn't he? I don't know what to say to be honest. He's taking the piss, isn't he?”

Gianetti manager @TeamEmiratesUAE

“Adam will be co-leader. Tadej wasn’t able to train for 5 weeks. Miracles don’t exist in cycling. Tadej worked hard and we believe in him. It’s not completely recovered yet.”

Top Bottom