Tour de France Femmes (avec Zwift) (et avec spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Epic padding on Eurosport, who started their "live" show 20 minutes before live pictures started. Seems that the Grand-Est region is sponsoring the race. I wonder if it'll be a different region next year, or multiple regions.

I quite like that it’s in one region. 8 days isn’t enough for an actual tour of France but exploring a region is a great alternative. They could focus on a different region each year and tour France gradually, year by year.

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Oooof, that Cavalli crash :eek:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
There were 4 withdrawals, which I assume were all related to the crashes (I've not seen it yet, only the finish). Including the OTL one, which I'm guessing was also related to the crashes. I also saw Cecilie U-L come in very late so a horrible day for FDJ

Bib Rider Team Withdraw
33 CAVALLI Marta FDJ SUEZ FUTUROSCOPE withdrawal
73 PINTAR Urska UAE TEAM ADQ outside the time limit
146 SÜßEMILCH Laura PLANTUR-PURA withdrawal
173 MASETTI Gaia AG INSURANCE-NXTG TEAM withdrawal
https://www.letourfemmes.fr/en/withdrawal

Last edited:

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
There were 4 withdrawals, which I assume were all related to the crashes (I've not seen it yet, only the finish). Including the OTL one, which I'm guessing was also related to the crashes. I also saw Cecilie U-L come in very late so a horrible day for FDJ

Bib Rider Team Withdraw
33 CAVALLI Marta FDJ SUEZ FUTUROSCOPE withdrawal
73 PINTAR Urska UAE TEAM ADQ outside the time limit
146 SÜßEMILCH Laura PLANTUR-PURA withdrawal
173 MASETTI Gaia AG INSURANCE-NXTG TEAM withdrawal
https://www.letourfemmes.fr/en/withdrawal
Honestly, was surprised that Cavalli got back on the bike so fast - she went down like a ton of bricks.

rich p

ridiculous old lush

13 rider

Guru
Happy Vos has got to wear yellow and taken a stage .The bigish time gap to some GC riders is going to make it interesting
With it only being 8 days I think it's going to be full on racing everyday

Top Bottom