Tour de France Femmes (avec Zwift) (et avec spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Was it entirely his fault? I thought she cut across a bit sharpish. But I've not seen a zillion replays so I'm probably wrong.

Anyway I hope she's OK
I think she moved in but car should have probably backed off a bit 50/50 to me
That stage was bonkers the gravel looked awful to ride . Not sure about gravel sections in stage races , you can't win the race on it but bad look can ruin it for you

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
I think she moved in but car should have probably backed off a bit 50/50 to me
That stage was bonkers the gravel looked awful to ride . Not sure about gravel sections in stage races , you can't win the race on it but bad look can ruin it for you
Agree on the car incident but lean towards the rider actually.

Gravel stages - same as cobble - bring them on. To be fair, we've seen more crashes on smooth tarmac than today.

Mike_P

Guru
I quite agree and I don't understand it. It's a streaming platform so why cut it so short? (I'm talking about the GCN+ highlights I presume these are the same as Eurosport on demand)

You can at least on GCN+ replay the whole race and skip through to point of interest.

alex_cycles

Veteran
I have GCN+ and think it's well worth it for the no-ad coverage of the races. I might even cancel Virgin TV because the cycling is all I ever watched on it.

Have to say though, the coverage on the women's race seems a bit 2nd class. Also their support crews don't seem nearly as good as the men's. Hopefully that will improve. Just seemed a bit of a shambles, really. Hope I'm wrong.

alex_cycles

Veteran
Looking like another successful breakaway today :okay:

37s with 6.2km to go. Looks catchable if they work, but will they?

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
So we are cycling through France at the moment and it’s fantastic obviously but I’m really missing out on watching the TDFF! Watching the GCN highlights (have found the extended 25-min ones) but it’s not the same! First world prob definitely, but still!!

Found this today, as we cycled some of stage 5 of the men’s tour! I got very excited!

A80DDC01-B8B1-4D83-9A7D-AD98B4AA92A7.jpeg

Top Bottom