Tour de France Femmes (avec Zwift) (et avec spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
Haven't seen anything from Longo Borghini on her navigational error. That was odd, wasn't it?
Obviously had a Garmin not a Wahoo

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Lumpy bumpy classicsy day today. Is it lumpy enough for AVV to go on the attack? Is she actually in any condition to go on the attack?

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Seen a suggestion that she followed a motorbike, obviously some distance ahead of that was the case.
She doesn't mention it: "The main thing, it's that I didn't cause a crash, or injure any riders. This sort of thing can be dangerous. Sorry to the peloton. I don't know what happened. You can only laugh at me."

"It was my mistake. I knew the finish and I knew that I should go straight on but suddenly, I thought I had to turn left. I even panicked a little because I wasn't expecting this corner. [...] Sorry to everyone. I hope I gave you a good laugh."
https://www.dna.fr/tour-de-france/2...uillage-longo-borghini-espere-avoir-fait-rire

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
She doesn't mention it: "The main thing, it's that I didn't cause a crash, or injure any riders. This sort of thing can be dangerous. Sorry to the peloton. I don't know what happened. You can only laugh at me."

"It was my mistake. I knew the finish and I knew that I should go straight on but suddenly, I thought I had to turn left. I even panicked a little because I wasn't expecting this corner. [...] Sorry to everyone. I hope I gave you a good laugh."
https://www.dna.fr/tour-de-france/2...uillage-longo-borghini-espere-avoir-fait-rire
She had a brain fart.

It happens.:laugh:

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Lumpy bumpy classicsy day today. Is it lumpy enough for AVV to go on the attack? Is she actually in any condition to go on the attack?
I honestly don't know any more. Did she still have the shoots yesterday? What is 80 seconds ahead of two mountain stages? Nothing!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I honestly don't know any more. Did she still have the shoots yesterday? What is 80 seconds ahead of two mountain stages? Nothing!

I don't know either, but people on Twitter, some of whom ought to know, describe her as "recovering" implying that her getting dropped on the sharper climbs earlier and scrambling back on was due to illness.

Top Bottom