Tour de Suisse - **SPOILER**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Sh1t. I was stood next to him on Tuesday. I saw the Swiss papers this morning, with the word Koma next to his photo.

A.Schleck finally showed his hand today. Crap tactics from Leopard Trek, kept pulling Cunego back to the attacks, why?

an 'unbelievable' tt from Leipheimer to take it from Cunego by 4 seconds! He woz robbed. You would have thought he could find 4 seconds from somewhere, poor guy.

RoyPSB

Über Member
I kind of wanted Leipheimer to do it just for the excitement but ended up feeling really sorry for Cunego. How must he be feeling!

His surge up the mountain on stage 3 (I think) was simply incredible and he deserved the title just for that.

Keith Oates

Janner
I also feel a little bit sorry for Cunego but it was a good win for Leipheimer who also worked hard throughout the race to get the result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oates

Janner
Latest news regarding Soler:

<Colombian Juan Mauricio Soler is out of danger after suffering severe head injuries in a crash in the Tour of Switzerland last week.
"His condition is no longer life-threatening. He has begun to make light movements and tests seem to rule out spinal injury," team doctor Alfredo Zuniga said>

It's good to now that he's recovering but it sounds as if it may take a while. The main ting is that he eventually makes a full recovery.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom