Tour de Suisse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Yes, it seemed like he stagnated at EF but they and he have upped their game in the last year.
He's come from the Giro on fire.He didn't really look like he was struggling on that climb either.90 odd k on his own.That was some stage to take your stage win.He nearly broke a smile at the end as well !

rich p

ridiculous old lush
He's come from the Giro on fire.He didn't really look like he was struggling on that climb either.90 odd k on his own.That was some stage to take your stage win.He nearly broke a smile at the end as well !
One if those gritty, tough northern chaps.
Softies like me in the sunny south are in awe...:smile:

I had watched all the stages but for some reason had forgot to record the last stage(nine)highlights.I went onto catch up and downloaded the stage on eurosports only to find when i started watching it was showing motor bike racing instead.:cursing:
This is not the first time on eurosports that when i have recorded what was supposingly cycling that they were showing something completely different.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I had watched all the stages but for some reason had forgot to record the last stage(nine)highlights.I went onto catch up and downloaded the stage on eurosports only to find when i started watching it was showing motor bike racing instead.:cursing:
This is not the first time on eurosports that when i have recorded what was supposingly cycling that they were showing something completely different.
Yea I noticed that on Sunday.On my phone the player was showing motor racing and on my TV the race was on.
I only found out there was a difference at weekend !

Think yourself lucky, I did the same and ended up with fencing, the type where you try and stab each other not somebody erecting a waney lap!

pawl

Legendary Member
Think yourself lucky, I did the same and ended up with fencing, the type where you try and stab each other not somebody erecting a waney lap!

Same here.So much for Eurosport being the home Of Cycling.

pawl

Legendary Member
It's not perfect but it's a live sports channel which buggers up timings sometimes.
Name me the other channel that shows so much of our minority sport?

Tried to find the last stage on catch-up.No joy More motorcycles.

One positive I didn’t have to listen to Carlton Kirbys joke a minute show.

I just caught six minutes of the stage on youtube.
Great ride by hugh carthy,he has upped the pace(no pun intended)this season.
When he talks he sounds to me like freddie flintoff,must be the local accent peculiar to the preston area.
I also think that bernal has a great future.

Top Bottom