Tour de Yorkshire day 4 timings?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
We want to cycle over to Kilnsey to watch on Sunday but when I go to the timings download page I'm getting a warning that the connection isn't secure and attackers might be trying to steal my information. There may be a perfectly reasonable explanation, possibly something to do with my present IP address but I don't want to take any risk.

Here: https://letour.yorkshire.com/information/timings/

Can anybody open that page and let me know the range of times when the race is expected to pass through Kettlewell and Kilnsey?

Thanks!

I've just got that too?!?
Sorry, not got paper copy to hand

Anyone else help?

tony111

Veteran
image.jpeg

Venod

Eh up
I get the warning as well, and can't access Parcel Force tracking page, it says its down, but I see tony11 has sorted it for you.

tony111

Veteran
Your welcome, I picked the guide up while in my local Yorkshire Bank, might be worth popping in if you have a branch nearby.

tony111

Veteran
IMG_20180504_162427.jpg

Just finished work in time to catch em coming through Castleford at 16.25. Called home for the car, picked my wife up from the train station, put the telly on when we got in..........they were already riding through Otley. Those cyclists are machines.
IMG_20180504_162427.jpg

Venod

Eh up
Just before they got to Cas they went through Ponty.

P1010865.JPG
P1010869.JPG

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
anyone got any ideas where to park the car in leeds for the finish line on the headrow in leeds tomorrow , I don't know leeds at all ,

The Leeds finish is on Sunday - tomorrow is Scarborough?

I'd normally suggest the Park n Ride at Elland Road - but it's not running on Sunday as Leeds Utd are playing at home...:rolleyes:

Probably try the Woodhouse Lane multi-storey which can be accessed straight off the Inner Ring Road (A58M)? Or there is lots of on street parking in the business district (York Place, Park Place, St Paul's Street etc) but they are likely to fill up quickly given the closeness to the finish line.

If you fancy decent pint near the finish line, try either the Victoria Hotel behind the Town Hall, or Mr Foley's opposite the City Library.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
@NorthernDave ...oops sorry I meant sunday .... Thanks... will you be going

Not to the city centre no - if time allows I might ride out to watch it climb up Black Hill Road near Arthington (which has apparently been classed as a 'sprint' but how I've no idea - last time I did it I'd swear parts of it are near vertical...as I'm sure @Old jon and @colly can also testify)

We often use the Brewery Wharf Car Park on a Sunday, I think its £4.00 all day, usually plenty of room but with the TDY finish who knows.
Top pub recommendations from @NorthernDave, two of my favourite Leeds pubs,

View attachment 407443

I'd forgotten about the Brewery Wharf car park - that's a really good call, relatively easy access from the motorways and you won't get caught up in the city centre road closures. It's near the Adelphi too... ;)

Top Bottom