Tour of Beijing - **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Oh, he's one of the most boring cyclists around. Very nice by all accounts, though. Will probably made some kids a very good father...

He's no Tony Martin though by any account - I hope he remains in team sky as he seems to get on well with G, Swifty et al

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
How do you know when cycling events are on TV and what channels are they on? I want to get into them but miss them all :sad:

Edit: Live ones
Eurosport is the best place if you can get it.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
That was a bit of a confused finish. Some good old fashioned jockeying for positions going on. Nice win for Katushas Haller. He looked really chuffed.
EBH had to do a wee side step too.
Haller looked as stunned at winning, as Eddie looked as heartbroken at losing yesterday!

Dangermouse

MousePower
The wife has been recording this tour for me as I have been working when it is live, and I have to say "its a very fast paced tour" the roads are or look lovely to race on with some stunning finishing sprints, looking forward to todays last stage.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Go Steve

How do you know when cycling events are on TV and what channels are they on? I want to get into them but miss them all :sad:

Edit: Live ones

You can pay to get Eurosport UK via Sky or take the live feed on the internet.

Alternatively there is a German Free To Air on Astra if you have a spare dish (also gets German FTA F1).

Great win by Cummings although not a lot of willing in the peloton to bring the breakaway back.

Top Bottom