England : Leicestershire Tour of Britian ,Keyworth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Advance date for your diaries Sat Sept 8th the tour of Britian starts at Nottingham .The plan will be to Ride out to Keyworth and find a place to watch near the KOM finish . Then ride to Nice Pie for coffee and cake . Routes and timing to follow .Distance will be about 35 miles from our normal meeting point of Cossington .
Who's in @tallliman ,@Supersuperleeds ,@Lilliburlero ,@Chris Doyle ,@PeteXXX ,@Serge we can get someone to meet you around Bosworth to get you to Cossington. @Dave 123 could this date fall on a family visit to the area ? .Anyone else welcome

Last edited:
Advance date for your diaries Sat Sept 8th the tour of Britian starts at Nottingham .The plan will be to Ride out to Keyworth and find a place to watch near the KOM finish . Then ride to Nice Pie for coffee and cake . Routes and timing to follow .Distance will be about 35 miles from our normal meeting point of Cossington .
Who's in @tallliman ,@Supersuperleeds ,@Lilliburlero ,@Chris Doyle ,@PeteXXX ,@Serge we can get someone to meet you around Bosworth to get you to Cossington. @Dave 123 could this date fall on a family visit totthe area ? .Anyone else welcome

Apparently my mate Martin has joined the fold but I’m not sure what his handle is just yet....I’ll find out and tag him in.

Serge

Über Member
Who's in @tallliman ,@Supersuperleeds ,@Lilliburlero ,@Chris Doyle ,@PeteXXX ,@Serge we can get someone to meet you around Bosworth to get you to Cossington. @Dave 123 could this date fall on a family visit to the area ? .Anyone else welcome
Cheers for the invite, I'll have to let you know nearer the time as soon as I know what my shift pattern is. Sounds good though (I can see how to do it properly!).

Serge

Über Member
Just done a quick calculation and I should be free that weekend so pencil me in as a possible. I may even make a weekend of it.

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Going to sort out timings over the weekend ,@Serge can you give me a rough average speed so I can work on timing I know how slow everyone else is . Don't worry about speed I just need to now how much time to allow
Forgot to tag @cyberknight

Top Bottom